Start: 2016-03-19 10:00 - 16:30 Asia/Kolkata
Organizers: Innoppl IT Services Pvt. Ltd.
Event type: Sprint
DrupalCon Asia has come and gone and it was one hell of an event. It’s pumped us up with all this ‘Drupal energy’ and we MUST DO something about it!
Our initial attempt to keep the Drupal spirits up was a huge success. It was a pleasure to see that the number of people that are looking to give back to the Drupal Community has increased exponentially.
So, Chennai’s Drupallers, are you ready to put your heads together to fix Drupal 7 & 8 issues?
Join us on March 19th, 2016 (Saturday) to have a productive time contributing to the Drupal community. It’s an amazing opportunity to teach, learn and collaborate. So, come and join hands with some of Chennai’s leading Drupal 8 experts and learn Drupal the way it’s meant to be learned.
Who Should Attend?
We want EVERY Drupaller in Chennai to attend. Just remember to bring your own laptop loaded with the Drupal pre-requisites. For more information: Visit https://www.drupal.org/dev-env to get the required contribution tools and also to set up Git and Drupal 8 instance.
Also, get more Git information from:
Whom Would You Meet?
You are in for a treat as you would meet some of the top Drupal contributors in Chennai. They are all itching to share their Drupal experiences from DrupalCon Asia. (Big Showoffs)
- Sivaji Ganesh from KnackForge Soft Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Shyamala Rajaram from UniMity Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Lakshmi from Axelerant
- Selvakumar Thangavelu from Born Group
We are too! Looking forward to seeing you there!
69/137A, 2nd Floor, Emm Yes Park,
Jawaharlal Nehru Salai, Near ICICI Bank,
Date : 19th March, 2016
Time : 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM IST
- 10:00 AM To 10.15 AM - Induction
- 10.15 AM To 10:50 AM - Presentation: Drupal 8 custom module development and theme
- 10:50 AM To 11 AM - Tea break
- 11:00 AM To 1:30 PM - Hardcore Sprinting
- 1:30 PM To 2:30 PM - Lunch
- 2:30 PM To 4:00 PM - The Sprinting Continues
- 4:00 PM To 4:30 PM - Thank You Speech
Help us give back to the wonderful Drupal community!